Family holidays are special as they create memories for years to come and allow you to spend some quality time with your close ones. Our family holiday packages are specially designed to make holidaying easy and our fantastic range of family friendly holiday packages around Nepal. Your kids will have great time and you can relax.
Here are some tips before you book a family holiday to Nepal.
- Please make sure to talk to each of your family member might want from the Nepal trip.
- Decide how long you want to come to Nepal.
- Think about the length of the Nepal trip your family can cope with.
- Research a bit about the Nepal's weather and time of the year. For example(Feb through May and September through December is the best time to travel to Nepal)
- Be sure about whether you will need any injections or medications, such as malaria tablets, rabies vaccinations before coming to Nepal.
Follow our travel tips to make sure your family holiday goes as smoothly as possible.
- 9 NightsPriceOn Request